5 days left
- Full Time
A leading manufacturing company are looking for an excellent customer service orientated Credit Controller to join their busy team for 6 months.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for the following:
- High volume credit control - Circa 30-50 Calls per day to small business's.
- Work through the list of debtors over 90 days.
- Help to chase overdue invoices by telephone, email and letter within agreed timescales - keeping company credit exposures within set risk bearing limits.
- Send out monthly client statements/reminder letters as agreed.
- Assist in developing the credit management capability within the organisation.
- Service Orientated - they want someone with a good phone manner and gives exceptional service.
The ideal candidate will have 2 years or more experience working as a Credit Controller. You will have the ability to prioritise your workload, work under pressure and be able to work both independently and within a small team.
A leading manufacturing company are looking for an excellent customer service orientated Credit Controller to join their busy team for 6 months. You'll have access to free parking and will be working in a great environment.
This role is based in Kew.
Salary & Benefits
This Credit Control role will be paying circa £15.00 per hour dependant on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice