3 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Sales Manager - North
Have you come from a continues processing line background? Are you a professional sales person? This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UKS leading manufactures.
Generate new and retain existing profitable roller business in the allocated territory and to deliver growth to budget.
- To be part of a team focused on sales and customer service to existing and new business clients.
- To proactively promote sales initiatives on new or existing products and to up-sell and/ or cross sell wherever possible.
- To build strong, lasting client relationships to ensure ongoing repeat business.
- To take ownership of sales budget for the UK South region and development of same.
- To prepare annual forecast for the allocated territory.
- Support to Customer Service office as required.
- Ideal candidate will know of or come from a continues processing line background.
- An engineering/ polymer qualification would be desirable but more essential is the ability to learn.
- Candidate will be a professional sales person, knowing how to plan and manage a territory where 80% of business will be with existing customer with up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and 20% will be uncovering new business opportunities.
- Excellent organisational and time management capabilities
- Export experience would also be of interest.
ACS are recruiting for a Sales Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Sales Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Sales Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Sales Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Sales Manager role you desire.