3 days left
- Full Time
Our client is the market leader in their sector, and specialises in developing and delivering solutions that simplify the lives of individuals globally.
Due to continued expansion a new role has been created for a Telesales / Sales Advisor /Matchmaker to develop and manage relationships to help increase revenues.
- They have a huge database of customers that they want introduce to a new service to.
- You will call / email data lists provided and generate sales by matchmaking customers to clients.
- Identify and generate sales leads by cold calling and / or door canvassing.
- Following a sales pitch / structure to close over the phone, in person or in writing.
- Track and follow-up leads.
- Assist existing customers with the registration process and day-to-day issues.
- Negotiating with both parties to ensure a mutually beneficial outcome.
- Provide feedback to the sales and marketing departments to improve their offering.
- You will establish and maintain strong client relationships through regular close contact account management, telephone and email communication.
- You will work with both public and private sectors and internal customers.
- Deal with all associated administration.
- You will be an enthusiastic, personable, outgoing and proactive.
- You will be able to deal with people at all levels and build rapport to establish good working relationships.
- You will be resilient, able to cope well under pressure.
- You could be in telesales or in sales support role and now looking for a new challenge.
- Recent graduates with excellent educational achievements and a keen desire to succeed in a sales environment, supported by a varied experience outside of education; looking to make their first steps into a sales career will definitely be considered.
- You will ideally have some experience selling either face to face / door canvassing or telesales work experience; perhaps in recruitment or estate agency or any sales environment.
- Be able to prioritise, manage and track multiple activities and tasks.
- Have a willingness and ability to embrace change and learn new skills.
- Be a receptive and a fast learner.
- Knowledge of MS Office packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The successful applicant will be offered appropriate and necessary hands-on development and training.
- You will be excited by working in a fast paced, changeable environment, as this is a new endeavor.
A competitive salary c. £25,000 p.a. + 25% Commission
+ Pension scheme 25 days holiday - rising length of service + phone & laptop.
This is a 3-month temporary to perm contract.
This is a great opportunity to join a pioneering, dynamic, award winning and fast growing company that will offer continued career and personal development and training and who are the market leader offering cutting edge solutions / technologies in their chosen sector.