Structural Design Engineer
7 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Structural Design Engineer
Have you got a Bachelors or Maters Degree in Engineering? Have you got over 5 years' experience working in structural design? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading global supplier.
- Carry out engineering or technical tasks on a wide range of projects using analytical, design or development skills.
- Project planning and project management of engineering projects.
- Work with customers and end-users to ensure deliverables meet customer requirements.
- Planning, project management and client liaison on engineering projects under the supervision of a more experienced engineer.
- Conceptual structural design and detailed design and analysis of composite engineering projects under the supervision of a more experienced engineer.
- Assist in the development of innovative and efficient engineering solutions and working methods.
- Develop own technical capability and broaden engineering knowledge across different markets.
- Develop project, commercial and personnel management skills.
- Contribute to office technical development (i.e. Design Guidelines writing).
Minimum 5 years working in structural design and has sound knowledge of composite structures.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Engineering, Material Science or related (Essential).
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (Essential).
- Autocad (Advantageous).
- Finite Element Analysis (Advantageous).
ACS are recruiting for a Structural Design Engineer If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Structural Design Engineer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Structural Design Engineer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Structural Design Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Structural Design Engineer role you desire.