Financial Services Administrator
5 days left
- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a Financial Services Administrator to join a well established organisation in Bridgwater, Somerset.
This is a full time role working 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday with a salary of £18,000 - £22,000 PA DOE. The role will be to provide administrative support to their financial planning team.
Your main responsibilities will be;
- Providing efficient administrative support to a number of IFAs
- Preparation of correspondence, including emails, letters and application forms
- Photocopying, scanning, saving and filing documents
- To be a point of contact for clients, providers and members of staff
- Maintaining client database (Intelligent Office)
- Maintaining an efficient diary system, incorporating work flow
- Processing letters of authority/transfers of agency
- Processing new business and fund switches in accordance with company guidelines
- Generating and issuing client reports, valuations and analytical data, as required
- Raising invoices and providing accounts support, as required
- Preparing information packs for new and existing client meetings
- Issuing original policy documents to client and checking that contract notes are accurate and issued to clients within agreed timescales
- General administration
- To undertake projects as and when required, to support the needs of the business
- Observation/application of all internal compliance procedures including money laundering regulations, treating customers fairly, know your client, key FCA messages
Required knowledge, skills and experience;
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in an administration role within an IFA or Wealth Management firm
- Experience and knowledge of investments and pensions
- Intelliflo experience is a distinct advantage
- Desire to work towards achieving CII Certificate in Financial Services
- IT literate
- A confident, professional and pragmatic approach to all duties
- Positive attitude
This role would suit a career driven person, looking for stability and future progression. Training will be provided to further your career.
If you feel you have the experience and skill set for this position please apply online or contact Rebecca on .
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.