Stairlift Field Service Engineer
Job Title: Stairlift Field Service Engineer
Are you an Stairlift Engineer feeling unvalued or under paid?! Are your employer not giving you the training or progression you need!? Alecto Recruitment need an Experience Stairlift Engineer to work for our London based Client who are expanding their team!
My client have established themselves as one of the best and efficient Stairlift Servicing companies in the UK. Their team of Engineers are known for offering fantastic customer service and incredible knowledge to their customers and the time has come for them to bring in some new blood to the company and are looking for a driven and energetic Field Service Engineer with experience working with Stairlifts previously.
- Working as a Stairlift Field Service Engineer from home, you will be expected to travel to customer sites throughout London and on occasions the home counties.
- Completing installation, service, maintenance and PPM work on customers sites.
- Some commissioning of products installed.
- Must hold a recognised Electrical qualification
- Experienced engineer with mechanical skills.
- You will be experienced working as a Field Engineer travelling to customers premises, and must be customer facing.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Must have experience within Stairlift industry
- Everything else can and will be included in training
- £20,000-25,000 Basic
- Overtime paid at 1.5
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Call out rota (additional payments)
- Company Vehicle
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit