Employment Solicitor - Milton Keynes
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious employment solicitor to join the busy and well established employment team of a Legal 500 regional practice.
If you are successful in securing this role, you will enjoy the following:
- Being part of a top tier Legal 500 ranked employment team
- Acting on behalf of predominantly Respondent clients that have strong national and international connections, with numerous clients being household names
- Handling a high calibre caseload of both contentious and non-contentious employment matters to include unfair, wrongful and constructive dismissal; race, disability and sex discrimination claims; TUPE; redundancy; and drafting and advising on employment contracts and employee handbooks
- The benefits of working for a firm that has won accolades for its employees' workplace satisfaction
- Ongoing training and support throughout your career as required
- Genuine career progression prospects
- Competitive remuneration package.
It is envisaged that the ideal candidate will be an employment solicitor with between two and four years' PQE, with solid employment experience, gained with a highly regarded practice, however applications from more junior and senior solicitors will also be considered.
For further information, please contact Tracy Harris at QED Legal on .