Assistant Management Accountant
7 days left
- Full Time
My Client a Leading Technology Business in the Central London is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the Assistant Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Lead the month end recharge, development cost capitalisation process and management accounting close process for our Central Product Services teams (CPS) - Global Development, Global Product Services, Project Management Business Analysis, Testing and the Global Sales Team
- Act as the key contact for global operational accounting teams in relation to the global recharge and development cost capitalisation process
- Lead the quarterly forecast process liaising with global accounting team and CPS leads.
- Have an integral role in the annual budgeting process for CPS providing key support to the global accounting team and CPS business functional leads.
- Undertake the month end management accounting, including multi-currency reporting, for a specific area of the business.
- Ensure the correct monthly classification of transactional items and revenue booking
- Manage the correct reporting of costs and revenues through month end analytical review
- Work closely with the managing director of the business to report financial results
- Ensure complete and accurate balance sheet position is maintained, and is supported through balance sheet reconciliations
- Take ownership of a holding entity involving balance sheet reconciliations and monthly accounting on corporate transactions.
- Contribute to the Group's annual accounts process through the preparation of year end analysis and disclosures, for submission to the Group Technical Accounting team
- Liaise with the audit partners to provide year end close support in relation to the development costs capitalisation process
- Continue with maintenance of key controls to ensure that the global recharge and capitalisation is Sarbanes Oxley compliant
Successful candidates will bright 2:1 or above degree graduates who are studying towards ACCA or CIMA qualification. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years working as an Assistant Accountant and assisted with management accounts.