Quality Assurance Team Leader
Do you have strong people management skills? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge with a leading business? If the answer is YES, our client are recruiting and they want to hear from you!
Employing over 3500 staff globally this is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation that creates highly successful and engaging marketing programmes delivered through subscription based products and services within the travel, leisure and insurance industries.
Due to continued success and growth, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Quality Assurance Team Leader to join the Portsmouth based team on a fixed term contract basis. This role will provide maternity cover.
Who are they looking for?
An experienced Quality Assurance Team Leader, who is confident taking on a a hands on role.You will be a focal point for audits, have strong proven people management skills, knowledge of regulatory environment coupled with excellent skills in coaching, relationship building, stakeholder management and developing teams through periods of change. You will also have:
• Evidence of leading a successful team within a fast-paced changing Contact Centre.
• Drive and passion for achieving results and high quality standards.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - ability to work with people across all levels.
• Excellent knowledge of MS packages - Word, Excel, Outlook, analytical/ presenting skills.
• Excellent prioritisation and planning skills, ability to in pressured regulatory environment.
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting in to the Global Quality and Training Manager, the successful QA Team Leader will be responsible for leading, motivating and developing the QA Administrators to rach their full potential. On a daily basis, this will involve:
• Analysing client and business data, producing detailed business reports for AI Management, Clients, Product and Legal teams.
• Driving performance in the team, sharing best practice and knowledge with your direct team and wider peer team to continuously focus on improvement.
• Managing resourcing to ensure adequate staffing to achieve service levels and compliance.
• Driving performance to achieve specific targets and quality consistency.
• Dealing with people management issues within process to a high standard.
• Producing management information / reports to a high standard
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as a Quality Assurance Team Leader, you will be entitled to a highly competitive salary of circa £24,400 per annum and a range of benefits including 25 days holidays pro rata + bank holidays.
This is a role that demands innovation, enthusiasm, energy and professional credibility. If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in this role, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.