SALES EXECUTIVE - AWARD WINNING INDUSTRY LEADER
7 days left
- Full Time
Are YOU looking for a dead-end job with no progression or career prospects? Do you want to work unsociable hours in a boring environment where you have no chance of hitting your bonus? If this is you - PLEASE do not apply!
If alternatively you have a desire to build a successful career in sales with a company that has ambitious growth plans and has helped others become well-rounded, over-achieving sales professionals, then please do read on…
Our client has built its reputation on providing a level of service that no other competitor in its industry can match! They have an ambitious management team who want to pass on their wealth of experience to hungry, driven individuals that want to build a genuine career for themselves. And guess what, they want to have fun doing it!
This is an internal sales focused position where you will begin by developing your knowledge of the industry, mapping out your potential customer base and approaching suitable clients. Ability to build rapport over the phone initially is crucial and will help you to build long-lasting relationships with your new customer base. With a dedicated approach to building your own account portfolio, you will be provided with all of the necessary training and encouragement to develop into a fully fledged Account Manager.
What they guarantee you:
- A 'starting’ salary of £20k that rises in increments to £25k
- A company car allowance after 18 months service
- A possible 1st year OTE of £32,650 which rises to £40k in year 2
- A very achievable target system (just ask the rest of the team!!)
- A tried and tested career structure that will help develop you into an accomplished Account Manager
- An exciting but professional environment with a sociable and welcoming team
- Hours of work are 38 hours per week between 9am and 5pm Monday - Friday, with a casual dress policy
- A sharp looking office just on the outskirts of Nottingham city centre
In order to continue propelling their brand forward our client wants to invest in people that have the following qualities and experience:
- A driven and motivated attitude with the desire to succeed is a must
- Experience of working towards targets / KPI’s in a sales focused environment
- A confident 'can-do’ approach to learning new things and getting involved in all stages of the sales process
- A consultative approach when dealing with customers over the phone
- A team player who loves to work closely with others and has a real desire to succeed
If you like the sound of what is on offer and feel you can keep your side of the bargain above, then our client would love to talk to you.
*You could be working as an Account Manager, Sales Adviser, Sales Executive, Recruitment Consultant, Business Development Manager, Estate Agent, Car Sales Executive, Telesales or Outbound Consultant.