Tax Assistant - Cambridge
An impressive Chartered Accountants are currently looking for a Tax Assistant to join their forward thinking and ambitious team based in Cambridge.
This Tax Assistant role focuses on personal tax and will involve working closely with senior staff to deliver a broad range of tax services to high net worth individual clients
This opportunity will suit someone with experience in either personal tax or with an accounts focused background. For the right individual, full study support and opportunities for career progression would be available.
- Maintaining client records and databases.
- Preparation of basic self-employment accounts and self-assessment tax returns for individuals, partnerships and trusts for review by senior staff.
- Assisting senior staff with ad hoc projects and providing general administrative support.
- Preparation of personal tax computations and tax returns for review by senior staff.
- Submitting signed tax returns and payments to HM Revenue & Customs.
- Preparing reminder letters, payment requests and general correspondence to clients.
- Studying for CTA or keen to study
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in Public Practice
- Able to demonstrate broad and strong technical knowledge and experience
- Extensive experience of working as part of a team
- Able to build good client relationships;
- Some experience of identifying opportunities for business development
For further information on the Tax Assistant role, please apply direct or contact Josie Studd at AJ Chambers.