Retention and Fitness Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Parkwood is one of the leading leisure management companies in the UK, currently operating 77 leisure centres, 3 theatres and 4 outdoor activity venues on behalf of 26 Local Authority clients. The company has enjoyed steady and consistent growth since its inception in 1995, and now manages revenues in excess of £80m per annum.
The Leisure Business offers:
- 18 million leisure centre visitors
- 80,000 monthly health and fitness and swimming members on direct debits
- Over 35,000 swimming lesson participants each week
- 18,000 Sway Dance participants each month
- 1,000 cultural events delivered to over 250,000 people annually
- 700+ sports events delivered each year
Details of the role and background.
This is a new role that has been created to improve membership retention and to support the commercial performance of the health and fitness product lines within the business by creating a clear brand plan that defines growth strategies across all fitness related products. The post holder will be required to lead the operational teams in the 65 centres delivering health, fitness and wellbeing services, to ensure quality and consistency in the delivery of these product lines. These products include Personal Training, Group Exercise, New Member Journey, Member Engagement / Motivation, Cancellation and Renewal Processes and specialist programmes such as the Steps to Health GP Referral programme.
The role will be based in the Worcester Head Office with Country wide travel.
The successful candidate will need to deliver on the following responsibilities
- Develop and implement a company retention strategy.
- Providing regular analysis on fitness service lines delivery and make and recommendations into the operating structure.
- Maximise the occupancy and utilisation of class based activities.
- Develop and manage our new members journey.
Applicants should offer the following skills and experience:
- Experience of managing member journey’s and delivering member retention improvements.
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing large group fitness or exercise programmes across multi sites.
- Experience of launching new exercise concepts across multiple locations.
- REPS Level 3 qualified or equivalent.
- University degree in related field is a bonus.
Please send a covering letter and CV, together with current salary details
Deadline for applications is Friday 26th May 2017. Selected candidates may be invited for interview before the closing date, therefore early application is recommended.