Commercial Finance Manager, nr Heathrow (to £65,000)
McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a highly renowned FMCG business who are looking to recruit a Qualified Finance Manager who can support key managers across the UK Sales & Marketing function of this global business. With fast progression into a Divisional Controller and to a Finance Director in the future, you will have full ownership and accountability in helping drive the success of some of their biggest consumer brands. Key duties include:
• Managing a small Finance team of Qualified/Finalist level Financial Analysts
• Identifying internal/external risks to the business and providing insight to potential solutions
• Working with the Marketing team challenging promotional spend by brand and other marketing activities incurred by customers
• Developing budgetary and control processes to track and review the marketing investment
• Business partnering to develop strong working relationships so that you are fully involved in the financials.
• Representing finance within customer teams, focusing on driving growth & profitability
• Completing ad-hoc financial analysis on UK management projects to ensure robust financials are behind decision making
• Review pricing structure across all products with customers to maximise profits
• Monitoring budgets and spend across specific brands to assess ROI
• Reviewing quarterly customer forecasting & annual plans, developing customer-based P&Ls
• Providing senior management and executives with relevant financial information as required
• Assessing and improving the profitability of category product launches (including new products)
To be considered for the role you should be a fully Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA Accountant with proven academics, strong business analysis and relationship-building skills, staff management and previous experience in end-to-end business partnering. Expertise in multi-site FMCG, Distribution or Retail type environments is essential as they are looking for "Finance Directors of the future", and you should have a strong drive and passion to succeed, be results-orientated, entrepreneurial in style and flexible in ever-changing environments.
On offer is a base salary to £60,000 + car or car allowance, up to 20% bonus, 25 days holidays, company pension and healthcare schemes. To apply for the position, or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone or via email at admin@ mcginnisloy.com
For other opportunities in Finance & Accounting, HR Services or Public Practice within the Thames Valley, London & Midlands please visit our website at www.mcginnisloy.com. McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act.
Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile