Senior Personal Injury Motor Claims Handler
Barker Munro Recruitment are delighted to be working with this successful and expanding motor insurer who are currently looking to fill the role of Senior Personal Injury Motor Claims Handler within their office in Manchester.
As the Senior Personal Injury Motor Claims Handler you will proactively manage the overall Quality Assurance within the Personal Injury Team and efficiently process a portfolio of Personal Injury Claims from outset to conclusion. You will work as a Technical Referral point on Personal Injury matter arising from the management of claims submitted via the RTA Portal.
To be successful in the role of Senior Personal Injury Motor Claims Handler you will need the following:
- Considerable motor claims experience within personal injury
- Technical expertise with exposure to serious bodily injury claims
- Technical expertise in Credit Hire Claims
- Be able to provide coaching and support to less experienced colleagues
- Experience of handling claims in excess of £25,000
You will also need to be self-motivated and enthusiastic with excellent negotiation skills. You will need to use your initiative to make decisions.
If you would like to apply for the role of Senior Personal Injury Motor Claims Handler, please do so by sending your CV using the relevant links.
Keywords: Personal Injury, Motor Claims, Bodily Injury Claims, Motor Personal Injury, Motor Bodily Injury, Claims roles in Manchester