Private Client Partner
3 days left
- Full Time
This firm has a growing Private Client department which is a key area of the future development of the practice. The department has been top ranked in Chambers and Legal 500 for a number of years. The firm is ranked highly in the Top 200 and is top tier across several areas. The firm has a culture that is non-hierarchical, transparent, highly flexible, friendly, and dynamic. They attract many Lawyers out of London who are seeking high quality, heavyweight work, but more in the way of work-life balance. Many of the firm's Lawyers are home-grown, through their award-winning, renowned training scheme.
The firm is seeking a Private Client Partner to join their growing Tunbridge Wells, Kent office.
You will join a Top tier, leading national Private Client team. They handle a broad range of Private Client work, including Lasting Powers of Attorney, Wills, Probate and Estate and Tax Planning.
- You will be a Private Client Partner with experience of working in a Private Client department
- You will have experience covering procurement and complex contract drafting as well as good experience in relation to managing risk, negotiating liability and indemnity provisions
- You will have strong client management skills to manage an exciting and diverse workload
- You should have an excellent technical knowledge, with an eye for detail
- Salary is above market rate and negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Solicitor to join the Kings Hill office of this growing department and Top 200 firm.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.