Commercial Property Solicitor
This firm is based in North Cornwall and have been around for almost 30 years, founded by a single lawyer and since then they have grown into the largest law firm in the area. They have an unprecedented staff retention rate; you will find a relaxed and friendly practice where staff enjoy coming into work and enjoy much more in the way of flexibility. They invest heavily into their workforce and can offer much more in the way of prospects than most other firms, with most directors being homegrown. They have a dynamic, forward thinking team and retain a real family feel dispite their growth.
This practice is looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Property Lawyer to join their flourishing office.
Real Estate is at the heart of the firm and they have an ever-growing client base. In the Commercial Property department, they deal with a very broad range of work, ranging from developers to large companies. Work will include; Sales and purchases, Development, Landlord and Tenant, Commercial leases, Licensed premises, industrial units and portfolio sales.
This role comes with excellent prospects, and for the right candidate, there is potential to gradually become a Director.
- You will be an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor with at least ten years PQE
- You will have broad Commercial Property experience and an excellent technical knowledge
- You should have a good billings history and have a track record of introducing or developing existing clients.
- Experience of managing a team will be to advantage bit is not essential
- Salary is above market rate and negotiable, plus an excellent benefits package
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join a dynamic, growing practice in North Cornwall with excellent prospects.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.