Our client, a leading Financial Services company is looking for a Legal Company Administrator to join their team.
This role is working in beautiful offices in Staines, this immediate position is looking for their new recruit to commence employment within a 2 week period.
The successful candidate will provide highly confidential support to the Legal department and secretarial support to the rest of the business.
You will have liaison with senior stakeholders in the business internally and externally, so excellent communication is key.
Duties for a Legal Company Administrator include:
- Formatting and amending legal documents
- Logging service requests and managing incomplete requests accordingly
- Maintain electronic filling systems and records
- Booking Itineraries and travel for legal team
- Legal contracts and documents are kept up to date
- Archiving documents where appropriate ensuring an audit trail is clear
- Preparing and managing agendas for meetings
- Managing Global Diary for Senior Directors
- Ensuring compliance is adhered to
- Managing Director expenses and travel
- Updating and maintaining policies and procedure form
- Coordinating group insurances and ensuring the are valid at all times
- Responsibility of circulation of insurance certificates
- Liaison with internal teams for payment of insurance premiums
- Sound Microsoft knowledge including PowerPoint
This role requires a high level of accuracy, confidentiality and support, in return you will be working for a fantastic company who value and reward their staff. Due to the pace of this role, you will need to have proven experience in Legal Administration and understand compliance policies and procedures.
Please only apply should you meet the above criteria and only suitable candidates can be considered.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.