Midweight Print Designer
My client is a world leading professional services firm. They are well known for their work on projects for the like of Jaguar, Lexus, Unilever, Adidas and Sony. Going through an incredible growth period and currently moving offices to effectively house the growing number of staff, they are currently on the lookout for a Midweight Print Designer.
Reporting directly into the Design Manager, you would be working on and taking ownership on a variety of print based projects with slick, clean branding being at the forefront of your thinking. You will have the opportunity to be producing brochures, banners, printed handouts, business cards, internal stationery and a variety of other print projects that allow you to flex your creative knowhow.
As this is a very hands on role, you should be comfortable liaising with internal stakeholders at all levels of the business to ensure you can be the driving force that turns great ideas into clear, exciting visuals and really enhance the direction of the brand. Working alongside a more junior print designer as well, you would be able to give them clear direction on how to bring great design to live as well as find new ways of working that allow both you and the junior designer to thrive in your roles.
On a day-to-day basis, projects constantly vary so you will always be looking at getting your teeth stuck into something new so you would never feel the role becoming predictable and as the company pride themselves on being innovative and people focused, the opportunity to constantly evolve and progress within the role is endless.
- A portfolio with extensive print design experience, especially on branding projects
- Strong Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator capabilities
- The ability to concept ideas for new designs and enhance already made designs
- Good project management and output skills
- A good understanding of the Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- An incredibly strong eye for detail and ability to really drive crisp designs
- A background of working on projects with strong brands as well as corporate brand experience
My client is a world leading professional services firm.