Senior Commercial Finance Manager
Our client, an internationally recognised brand is looking to recruit a Senior Commercial Finance Manager to join their accounting team. This Northamptonshire based business is experiencing significant levels growth and requires the successful applicant to be able to demonstrate a high level of business and commercial acumen, supporting teams such as Sales and Marketing, as well as possess strong accounting skill.
The position will involve playing a part in the continued growth of market leading products, as well as new ventures and ideas, providing insight and support to ensure investments and performance is upheld to the highest degree.
You will be managing a team of five direct reports. The development of people is a huge part of the organisation's "mantra", therefore it is crucial that you can demonstrate how you have mentored and promoted team members, building their capability, maintained engagement and retained top talent.
- People; managing and delivering key commercial insight.
- Commercial reporting; leading the management and distribution of commercial reporting, providing insight and challenge to the business through financial performance across brands, customers and sectors.
- Business partnering; supporting the Commercial and Marketing Directors, as well as their teams.
- Challenging; reviewing of sales, margin and costs. Identifying and explaining variances to senior management where appropriate.
The successful applicant
- Will be degree educated and must be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Previous experience in Sales/Commercial Finance, preferably in an FMCG/Retail
- Have dealt with and influenced senior commercial managers
- Strong Analytical experience. Advanced Excel skills will be advantageous
If you would like to be considered for the position and feel you have the appropriate skillset, please apply via the links provided.