A well-established accountancy practice based in Salford is looking for anAccountant/Bookkeeper to join their friendly and welcoming team. The role will mainly be a mix of accounts preparation, VAT returns and basic tax work. The role will also include providing administrative and bookkeeping support to a family owned business on the same site. You must be able to work independentlywithout supervision and have a number of years’ experience in a similar position.
They are looking for previous experience with a firm of accountants and references will be required on starting with them. The pay is negotiable dependent on experience and they have modern comfortable offices with free on-site parking provided!
The Accountant/Bookkeeper will be responsible for:
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- VAT Returns
- Personal and Corporate tax returns
- Undertaking bookkeeping for clients
- Maintaining up to date complete financial records
- Preparation of CIS returns
- Gathering relevant information from clients
Essential Requirements are:
- Good standard of education, particularly in Maths and English
- Practice experience is essential
- Experience of a client or customer facing environment would be advantageous
If you have all of the above requirements for the Accountant/Bookkeeper position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.