Senior Portfolio Management Analysts
3 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Senior Portfolio Management Analysts
Location: Leeds / Sheffield
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + bonus & benefits
A global bank has a number of opportunities for Senior Analysts join their Credit Risk division.
This role is responsible for developing and maintaining the strategies that sit behind the banks acquisition and account management systems to ensure that the decisions are profitable, provide adequate control of credit losses and support the underwriting and fraud teams. The role will involve working on a range of analytical projects with minimum guidance. The jobholder will need to have project management skills for analytic developments for diversified portfolios and solutions across countries within the European region.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining risk management strategies within account opening and account management systems, to maximise returns and support the operational teams. Identifying opportunities to safely grow the business without compromising credit quality and returns.
- Optimising the use of statistical models in strategy design, as well as optimising generation of fraud and underwriting referrals.
- Formulating business problems and translating them into an actionable analytics plan. Developing project plan and managing own projects.
- Liaising with key business stakeholders, understanding the requirements and recommending appropriate analysis to drive projects to successful completion.
- Working closely with colleagues within Global Analytics Centre and supporting offshore project work.
- Accurately analysing trends, financial data and company status to make informed decisions regarding complex credit issues.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar analytical role e.g. financial services, retail, energy etc.
- Experience of using SAS and SQL.
- A degree in a numerical subject (Desirable). However work experience equivalent will be considered.
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. analytics experience in one or more of modelling, credit risk strategy, cut-off / pricing optimisation etc...