Customer & Product Support Engineer
Are you a graduate hungry to make a huge difference?
Would you like to join a team of fast-moving, dedicated, passionate and technical professionals focused on making that difference by delivering customer service excellence and technical product support?
As a graduate within this Customer & Product Support Engineer job you will provide an exceptional service on a global basis by delivering to customers' expectations on communications, reports and product delivery in industries such as aerospace, government and defence. You will work in chorus with cross functional teams to improve the On- Time- Delivery and post technical support of specialised and bespoke products while maintaining an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
Key Responsibilities for the Customer & Product Support Engineer Job will include:
- Providing outstanding customer service.
- Ensuring all customer deliverables are on spec and one time, supporting major customer reviews and customer communications, reporting and tracking change control in assigned programs.
- Aiding in the maintenance and development of technical specifications and contractual documents.
- Proposal support, including contract review, schedule development and support for written responses.
Key Skills/Requirements for the Customer & Product Support Engineer Job:
- Degree from accredited university or college; or 3 years related experience.
- Experience working in a dynamic, customer focused environment.
- Excellent communication skills(written and oral).
- Ability to deliver Customer excellence in accordance with business objectives.
- Willing to learn, develop and grow within the business.
The ideal candidate for this Customer & Product Support Engineer Job will be someone with a passion to succeed, with an agile mind-set, willing to propose and experiment with new ideas.
We are looking for an ambitious individual who is excited by technology and innovation, who will always put the customers first.
This Customer & Product Support Engineer Job in Northamptonshire is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who offer dynamic, challenging and exciting career opportunities and is commutable from Towcester, Northampton, Banbury, Silverstone, Milton Keynes, Buckingham, Daventry, Olney, Wolverton, Wellingborough, Rugby, Royal Leamington Spa, Bedford, Coventry, Luton, Corby and Leighton Buzzard.