DEPUTY MANAGER - RGN / RMN, £35-£40k
Clayton Nursing is currently assisting in the recruitment of an experienced Deputy Manager (RGN / RMN) for our clients well established Nursing Home specialising in mental health related care, including for adults with dementia and learning disabilities, based in Greater London.
The role will be full time with a salary of £35,000 - £40,000, (dependant on experience and qualifications) excellent benefits.
Applicants are required to be an experienced Deputy Manager or a Unit manager / Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) looking to take a step up. You will have a genuine interest in working with the elderly, and have excellent communication skills. Applicants must be able demonstrate effective management of a clinical team of HCAs and Nurses, and the ability to step up in the absence of Management.
- RGN / RMN with active PIN registration
- Experienced Deputy Manager
- Enthusiastic Unit Manager / Lead nurse looking to step up
- Experience of working in a nursing home environment specialising in dementia care
- Up-to-date clinical skills
- Self motivated with the ability to lead a team of Nurses and HCAs
For more information on this exciting opportunity and for the chance of an immediate interview please contact Samantha or hit apply to submit your CV.