Senior Credit Risk Portfolio Analyst - SAS/SQL
Job Title: Senior Credit Risk Portfolio Analyst - SAS/SQL
Salary: to £35,000 + bonus & benefits
A successful and established financial services organisation is looking for a Senior Analyst to join their highly skilled Portfolio Analytics team in Bradford.
The organisation is investing heavily in all areas of credit risk, governance, analytics and decision science, providing excellent opportunities for development.
Working in a brand new team, but with a well-established Head of and Senior Manager, you will be an integral part of this new venture, responsible for the analysis and reporting of credit risk and operational credit systems data.
As a Senior Analyst you will:
- Support the Credit Analysis & Reporting Manager with the new team build
- Assist with the implementation of new technical system/business process/reporting solutions
- Conduct analysis to support business decisions in conjunction with other members of the team and other stakeholders within the business
- Conduct analysis to develop new and enhanced insights to improve quality / profitability of lending
- Deliver regular management information to identify trends.
- Support investigation of unexpected trends to identify root causes
- Define requirements for the implementation of MI for Credit Portfolio Management
- Define requirements for data infrastructure to support Credit Portfolio Management
- Provide oversight and support to new and less experienced colleagues
What do you need to apply?
- At least 18-24 months experience in a credit risk analysis role
- Ability to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Familiarity with Credit MI and Reporting
- Familiarity with automated decisioning tools through design, maintenance and strategy development
- Good degree in a numerate discipline with statistical content