Personal Tax Senior/ Supervisor - Top 20 Firm - Nottingham
7 days left
- Full Time
AJ Chambers Tax Specialists are currently working with a Top 20 Firm to recruit a Personal Tax Supervisor for their Nottingham office, located conveniently in the City Centre. An excellent opportunity for someone with a solid background in Personal Tax who is now looking to make the next step in their career with one of the country’s leading accountancy firms.
This role will see you running your own portfolio of personal tax candidates, undertaking a variety of both compliance and advisory work.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Dealing primarily with personal tax compliance and advisory work
- Completion of complex tax returns
- Advising on payment of tax liabilities
- Meeting and corresponding with clients/ HMRC
- Supervising junior staff
- Supporting partners/ senior tax team in providing specific tax planning advice
- Extensive experience managing a personal tax portfolio within a reputable accountancy practice
- Experience meeting with clients and providing advisory services
- ATT/ CTA qualified or equivalent
A generous remuneration package is on offer for this role.
For further information on this Private Client Tax Supervisor role, please apply directly or contact Nicholas Peer at AJ Chambers