Private Client Tax Manager - Central London
4 days left
- Full Time
AJ Chambers Tax Specialists are working with one of the country’s leading accountancy practices to recruit a Private Client Tax Manager. With an enviable client base, this firm prides themselves on their reputation for delivering excellent client service and will give you the training and support to live up to this reputation, with a generous remuneration package in return.
- Managing all aspects of a client portfolio including planning, execution of work, drafting of correspondence and billing
- Preparation of tax returns, tax repayment claims and related working papers.
- Provision of tax advice to clients, Partners and staff
- Dealing with HMRC.
- Managing all aspects of the tax affairs of those clients for whom you are responsible and providing a high level of support to clients
- Providing ad hoc/planning advice to clients on tax matters from time to time and assisting with other ad-hoc assignments
- Reviewing work prepared by junior staff. Mentoring and managing junior staff
- Preparing and presenting briefings to staff on relevant tax topics
- CTA qualified, with strong academic record
- Extensive private client tax experience gained within a reputable practice and demonstrable advanced technical knowledge
- Experience of manging staff
- Strong client management skills with demonstrable commercial acumen and the ability to cross-sell services
- Able to develop and nurture client relationships, winning new work for the firm
- Flexible attitude to work, with the ability to multi-task and work on multiple clients’ affairs simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, with the confidence and ability to deal with HMRC, clients and to produce accurate, well-presented correspondence and reports
For further information on this Private Client Tax Manager role, please apply directly or contact Nicholas Peer at AJ Chambers