5 days left
- Full Time
HRGO are proud to be recruiting for one of the countries largest Horticultural companies. They are currently going through a period of growth and therefore have a vacancy for a Stock Controller in their Peterborough site.
Main Purpose of the Role:
Effectively ensure that stock accuracy is maintained to ensure +99% inventory accuracy at all times. Always ensuring all stock movements required internally, outbound and inbound are 100% accurate. Investigating stock discrepancies promptly and fully so site efficiency never suffers.
- Customer returns processed with root causes identified.
- Customer complaints investigation and communication on remedial measures.
- Daily reconciliation of all non-racking locations.
- Daily reconciliation and trouble-shooting of customer returns.
- Setting up new products pick locations.
- Spot checking query stock lines.
- Maintaining all documentation and IT records.
- Operating stock movements on the company WMS & ERP systems.
- Using advanced Excel skills to problem solve data as required.
- Assisting the Stock Team Leader in all areas required.
- Coaching Operatives on correct stock practices.
HRGO are looking to interview ASAP. Please apply in the first instance by submitting your CV.
Due to the high levels of responses received for each vacancy we are unable to respond to each applicant. Unfortunately if you have not had a response within seven working days you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.