Assistant Management Accountant
Chase and Holland are recruiting for our North Nottingham based client who is currently looking for a Assistant Management Accountant to join their successful, growing team on a permanent basis. This is a newly created position within the finance team, looking for someone to come in and work along side the accountants on the managements accounts on a quarterly basis. An exciting opportunity for a Newly Qualified or Part Qualified candidate looking to grow in their career and run with this role.
The role on offer will involve but not be limited to;
- Production of quarterly management accounts
- Proactively analysing costs and supporting relevant departmental managers
- Assisting with the production of the annual budget
- Weekly Reporting
- Monthly KPI reporting and variance analysis
- Processing journals, accruals and prepayments
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- To provide statistical and financial information as required, including producing year end analysis
- Covering for Payroll on occassions
My client is looking for someone who is either part qualified or qualified (ACCA/CIMA) with excellent knowledge and experience in both costing and management accounts. The ideal candidate will have intermediate to advanced level of Excel and will be able to provide help and support with the rest of the finance team with regards to training. The successful candidate will have detail management accounts experience and will be able to demonstrate the ability to analyse and interpret high volumes of information. On offer is a salary of between £27,000 - £33,000
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.