Financial Reporter / Journalist
Financial Reporter / Journalist
£70k per annum
A very unique and exciting Financial Reporter / Journalist role has become available working for a global leader in financial information services with fantastic credibility and reputation in this market. This is a brand new permanent role working Monday to Friday from 9am - 5:30pm based in beautiful, vibrate, busy offices within Canary Wharf and paying an annual salary of up to £80,000.
The successful candidate will report to the managing director creating a small team responsible for delivering research content for external users. The team operates across the EMEA department, identifying topics of interest to the investor community and preparing high-quality content to deliver credit messages. The ideal candidate is likely to be an enthusiastic writer who revels in combining different types of information into clear and succinct messages. Other key responsibilities are listed below:
Key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Communicating and liaising with globe offices and other analytical groups across the company
- Collaborating with analysts to generate research ideas and facilitate effective delivery of credit opinions to external parties.
- Preparing content for dissemination. Content may be delivered by publications ranging from short, opinionated commentaries to more detailed research reports, and through meetings, presentations, videos and podcasts
- Interrogating data to identify patterns and key messages
- Independently researching current topics in economics, financial and asset markets, and regulation as they relate to structured finance transactions
The desired candidate should have the following experience to be selected for interview:
- Previous experience working in a research, analytical or content creation role.
- Advanced Excel and Word skills
- Proven track record of producing high-quality content such as research reports for internal or external users.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to assimilate and organise information from a range of sources to construct clear messages.
- An understanding of economic and financial principles.
- Financial market research experience may be an advantage, but is not essential.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and manage a mix of short- and longer-term timetables.
- Technical data handling and quantitative analysis skills would be an advantage.
If this amazing opportunity to work for a successful financial services firm with fantastic perks and benefits including a generous annual bonus fits your job search then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYF's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this Permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.