Purchase Ledger Clerk
6 days left
- Full Time
£20000 - £25000, permanent, North Cambridge plus excellent benefits.
Your new company
A small technology organisation based in North Cambridge are looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger on a permanent basis.
Your new role
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Ensuring that all purchase ledger transactions are recorded accurately, on time and in line with practices and procedures determined by the company.
- Providing advice and support in respect of purchase orders, placing online orders, processing credit card transactions and the maintenance of the purchase ledger.
- Ensuring that all purchase ledger accounts are reconciled each month to statements resolving any issues as they arise.
- Preparing BACS payment runs to ensure suppliers are paid to agreed terms.
- Ensuring that all payments are recorded accurately in the purchase ledger and all queries resolved in a timely manner.
- The role also supports the Financial and Management Accountants in month and Year-end work relating to the Purchase Ledger ensuring accurate cut-off and preparation of accruals.
- Assisting the Finance Director and Financial Accountant as requested.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role you MUST have 2 + years experience, have a strong work ethic and be well organised. You must have strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principle knowledge and you must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary plus 28 days holiday (PLUS bank holidays), study support if required by the company, 7% employee pension and free on site parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.