Social Media Team Leader
Social Media Team Leader - £22,000 - £27,000 pa - Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh
Utilita Energy is currently recruiting for a Social Media Team Leader to join their team at the Head Office in Chandler`s Ford. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to become part of a fast-growing and innovative business.
Utilita Energy is Britain`s leading supplier of smart pay as you go energy, installing every customer with market-leading smart metering equipment. The business, having doubled its customer base in 2015, now serves over 500,000 customers and leads the way in the smart pay as you go energy market.
About the Social Media Team Leader
To lead and coach a team to meet all operational and performance targets, ensuring they produce the highest level of customer satisfaction, whilst managing the team workload and to ensure efficiency within the team is maintained.
Main duties for the Social Media Team Leader
- Conduct regular one-to-ones and yearly appraisal meetings with team members, managing performance and initiating capability, disciplinary and sickness procedures promptly; providing monthly updates to the Complaints Manager.
- To monitor and measure the performance of the team and individuals, including taking appropriate action to remedy poor performance when necessary.
- To lead the team on a daily basis, ensuring that the quality and content of work is in line with company expectations.
- To be responsible for ensuring best practice in customer services operation and consistency of service across, continually improving the service delivery
- To manage, motivate, support and develop the members of the Social Media Team according to company policies and ensure relevant HR procedures are followed.
- Organise cover to ensure that there is always sufficient resource to provide an effective service including shifts, breaks and absence etc.
- To be self-motivated and capable of dealing with complex queries and coping in stressful situations managing and owning customer escalations in respect of grievances and complaints through to resolution.
- Manage own workload and that of the team members
Skills and experience required for the Social Media Team Leader
- GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent qualification) in Maths and English
- Experience of managing and leading a team within a busy office environment
- Sound knowledge, understanding of the customer service experience
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate with all levels of the organisation
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to prioritise own workload
- Good team player, but, also ability to work on own initiative
- Experience of supervising employees and assuming responsibility for workload allocation, identifying development needs and performance planning and feedback
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Approachable and confident in dealing with a variety of enquires
- Able to deal with confidential information and to discuss sensitive issues confidently
- Credible and well presented
- Good Communication and Leadership skills with the ability to command authority
- Experience of working in a high-volume environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
If you are interested in applying for the Social Media Team Leader role, please send your CV to: