Senior Decision Science / Portfolio Analyst - Rare Hybrid Oppor
6 days left
- Full Time
Senior Decision Science / Portfolio Analyst - Rare Hybrid Opportunity
Up to £50,000 + benefits + bonus
I'm currently recruiting for a Credit Risk Analyst who is open to broaden their skillset and and grow skills in bothe Credit Risk Modelling and Analytics. If you have strong SAS and want to move from a strategic or portfolio role into something more technical (or vice versa) this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
As part of a developing Mode Validation and Portfolio Analytics team you will be a key player in the development of IFRS9, PD, EAD and LGD as well as Scorecard models in SAS. On top of that you will be analysing wider consumer behaviour and portfolio performance and will be actively encouraged to find new and inventive ways of answering questions using data and optimising the portfolio. This is therefore the perfect opportunity for an Analyst or a Senior Analyst that fancies more than just traditional decision science or portfolio analytics roles within Credit Risk and potentially wants to gain a broader knowledge and skillset.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Credit Risk Analytics or Model Development or Validation experience
- Strong modelling or analytical skills utilising SAS
- Previous experience in analysing consumer behaviour in a Credit Risk environment
- Proven stakeholder management examples
- Educated to a degree level in a numerate discipline