2 days left
- Full Time
Responsibilities of Financial Controller:
The Financial Controller will be responsible for the management and development of the Finance team consisting of 7 staff. Their main responsibility will be to ensure the accurate and timely production of the company accounts as well as staff payroll, accounts payable, financial control, reconciliations and supporting the organisation with all matters financial.
The Financial Controller will also be expected to support the Finance Director and deputise where appropriate.
Duties will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts with supporting working papers and reconciliations
- Support and develop the direct reports including recruitment
- Monthly payroll including auto enrolment pension
- HMRC reporting including PAYE & NI rec, VAT, P11ds, ECSL
- Banking relationships and covenants
- Maintenance and improvement of systems and controls.
Essential Skills required;
- Qualified accountant with a strong academic background (ACCA, CIMA)
- Worked for an SME previously
- Team Management Experience
- A 'can do’ attitude and a high attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to develop relationships with staff in other areas of the business.
- Advanced MS excel skills
- Experience with Sage