Senior Quality Engineer
5 days left
- Full Time
Job: Senior Quality Engineer
Salary: Up to 37K
Location: East Midlands
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an established Senior Quality Engineer to join a leading automotive manufacturer at their site in the West Midlands.
This is a rare opening for a proven Senior Quality Engineer with a successful track record of improving manufacturing processes and problem solving activities to get on board and drive quality performance for this growing company.
Key responsibilities for the successful Senior Quality Engineer will include:
- Raising of Raising of Quality documentation such as APQP, 8D reports, Internal Corrective Action Reports (ICAR)
- Develop & maintain control plans and parts/process verification check/audits, assisting in developing D & P FMEA's and with the submission of customer approval documentation (PPAPs/PSWs).
- Maintain ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 16949 and improve all quality system related activities within the company
- Liaison with customers and suppliers as required, providing a prompt and comprehensive response to any concerns.
The successful Senior Quality Engineer will possess the following attributes:
- Demonstrated ISO/TS 16949 implementation success
- Six Sigma certified, (desirable)
- A Quality Engineering background, lean manufacturing techniques
- An experienced understanding of the automotive industry and customer requirements
If this Senior Quality Engineer position is of interest to you and you have the necessary skills then please apply with an up to date CV along with your availability.
Premier are acting as an employment agency