Bid Manager (Contact Centre)
South Wales - office based
Up to £50K basic
CCA Recruitment are working closely with a large business who operate internationally within the outsourcing space. We are supporting in the search for an experienced Bid Manager to be based from their site in South Wales with a focus on the financial services sector primarily.
Specialising in financial services they are looking for someone with exposure to other sectors to support their growth plans including branching out into other verticals.
- Research and create complex propositions to include multiple channels and locations for clients based both in the UK and overseas.
- Utilise different areas of the business as well as various external support functions.
- Ensure correspondence between key stakeholders is managed and logged appropriately.
- Work in tandem with other bid managers, sales and solutions contacts to create a smooth and consistent sales cycle.
- Anticipate RFI, PQQ and RFP correspondance and deal with accordingly.
Key Experience Required:
- Must have held a Bid Manager role previously.
- Must have completed Bids for a contact centre function within the BPO Industry
- Proven experience or working to deadlines successfully
- A background within financial services bids would be adventageous.
Key Skills Required:
- Be able to multi-task confidently and effectively.
- Be proactive and self-motivated.
- Have a strong commercial acumen and be business minded.
- Enjoy and thrive within a team environment.
- Excellent organisation skills and proficient in in MS packages.
For more information please apply to this role.