Credit Controller with 6 months experience
3 days left
- Full Time
The role, Credit Controller with 6 months experience, is looking for a candidate at the start of their credit control career to join a team of 4 in a property company.
Since the role is based in Central London candidates must be able to commute to that location.
The client are a property client specialising in both resdiential and commercial. This role will be working on the commercial ledger (accountancy).
The successful credit controller with 6 months experience will have responsibility for:
- Chasing debt via phone and email
- Chasing invoices ranging from £50 up to £200,000
- Managing a ledger with 300 accounts (accountancy)
The successful Credit Controller with 6 months experience will have previously:
- Good excel (VLookUps and Pivot Tables)
- 6 months experience in a credit control role
- Able to commute to Central London
The successful credit controller will join the team in Central London at a starting salary of 20-22k22k depending on experience + benefits (accountancy).
Please do not apply if you do not have the required experience as your application will not be considered.