Electrical Maintenance Engineer
3 days left
- Full Time
Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Shifts)
£30k - £42k + Overtime (£5,000 - £6,000) + Pension + 21 days + Bank Holidays
Do you want to work for a market leader in the UK?
Are you an electrically biased maintenance engineer looking for a new challenge?
- The Company: Carry out extensive research and development in their field. Allowing them to manufacture the best quality products for the clients. The products produced are used in a variety of components within the aerospace, defence, automotive and energy industries.
- The Role: You will be working on a rotating shift pattern carrying out electrical fault finding on PLC's In addition you will remedy 3 phase breakdowns, undertake any necessary re-wiring and panel building.
- The Candidate: You will be a time served electrically bias maintenance engineer from an industrial background. You should have a knowledge control panels, 3 phase equipment and PLCs. It is vital that you have experience in fault finding My client is open to looking at electrical maintenance engineers from any industrial industry from paper and laundry to heavy plant. Previous experience with mixing, rolling and packing machinery would be advantageous.
- Basic Salary: £30k - £40k + Overtime
- 21 days' holiday plus statutory / Pension