We are currently recruiting for a sales consultant for a very important client of ours within the social care sector. The role can be a very rewarding role and a chance to make a real difference within this niche company based within Colchester. The sales consultant will have an outgoing personality, an ability to engage over the telephone and will be very organised and methodical in their work.
- Answering phone calls
- Taking detailed information about the customer’s requirements. Then making sure that you match the right professional to fit the customer’s needs.
- The ability to identify and take advantages of other sales opportunities
- Making follow up calls to convert enquiries into sales
- Follow confidentiality procedures at all times
- Attend meetings as required
- Prepare contractors CV’s and correspondence and forward to customers
- Maintain confidential electronic records
- Work flexibly and provide cross-service cover when fluctuating workloads or staff absences require this
- Undertake other duties as may be required.
- Professional approach
- The ability to manage sensitive information
- The ability to build a good rapport with the customers and contractors
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to engage on the phone
- Very organised
- Methodical approach
- Effective team working
- Excellent admin skills
- MUST be able to follow confidentiality procedures
- Able to work as a team and independently
- Confident with Microsoft software
- Monday to Friday - 9:00am - 17:00pm
- £18,000 - £21,000 per annum DOE
- 4 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays and an additional day for Birthday
At Pyramid Recruitment we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Pyramid Recruitment Services ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The Pyramid team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The Pyramid team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.