Up to £25,000 per annum + uncapped commission
Our client is the leading association of travel agents and tour operators; providing expert travel advice, guidance, and resolving travel complaints.
They offer high-quality, practical training for the travel industry through a diverse programme of conferences and events, all of which take place throughout the UK.
A fantastic position has arisen for a Sales Executive to join the Events team, where you will sell delegate places across their portfolio of conferences, events and training. You will ensure that targets for delegate acquisition are reached, by converting incoming delegate leads and acquiring new customers.
Reporting to the Sponsorship Director, the Sales Executive will develop a solid understanding of each event in order to provide knowledgeable and responsive sales pitches to clients and the wider travel community and also actively research and seek new leads for delegate sales and networks in new markets.
The position caters for a professional, self-motivated individual who will be entrusted with talking to respected members. As the sole sales person, you will work closely with the marketing team to ensure targets for delegate acquisition are met. The role is based in London, in a modern and welcoming office and offers the chance to be part of a renowned company that is up to date in all that is going on in the travel industry.
- 2 years' B2B sales experience whilst meeting targets
- Good educational qualifications (university degree or technical qualification)
- Knowledge of the travel/ events industry (desirable).
- Confident communicator both over the phone and in emails.
- Self-motivated and autonomous worker.
- Commercially minded.
- Competent IT skills (good Microsoft Office, previous use of CRM database).