Marketing Projects and Campaigns Assistant
4 days left
- Full Time
Job title: Marketing Projects and Campaigns Assistant
Department: Marketing and Business Development
Type of role: 9 month FTC
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Projects and Campaigns Assistant to join a top 10 international law firm in the City of London.
Previous experience in a professional services environment (ideally from a law firm) Basic understanding of marketing and campaigning practices and processes. You will have great all round communication skills and an ability to deal effectively at all levels. You will have the ability to priorities tasks and meet deadlines and with excellent attention to detail. Educated to degree level with intermediate level in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word and can Work effectively under pressure.
This is a loosely defined role, supporting the day to day activity of the Campaigns team and Head of Marketing. The candidate will provide administrative and organisational support to assist the team in delivering campaigns, marketing communications projects, cross selling initiatives and directories infrastructure.
- Providing PA support to team members as required, including document production and diary management
- Providing cover for the PA - Marketing and Business Development
- Monitoring team budgets, ensuring invoices are processed and tracked
- InterAction support
- Events support
- E-marketing campaigns
- Tracking of activity and ROI
- Any ad hoc duties required to ensure the smooth running of the Campaigns team.
What we are looking for
- Candidates should be highly flexible and adaptable to Multiple Teams and projects
- A proactive approach is essential, as is the ability to manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Strong administrative or marketing skills in a Business Development environment would be beneficial.
- a broad range of marketing, communications and business development activities.
Skills and Experiences Required
- Strong administration skills gained from at least three years' experience in a similar role, or a marketing graduate who has strong technology skills.
- Familiar with a wide range of applications, particularly Word, PowerPoint, Excel and database programmes. Experience of working in SharePoint would be an advantage.
- Experience of managing own projects to deadline with minimal supervision.
- Experience of dealing with the day to day needs of a busy marketing team
- Demonstrates a flexible approach, a 'can do' attitude and a willingness to learn.