IT Sales Executive
£24-26,000 basic with £30-35,000 OTE
Our client, a market leading provider of software solutions based in South Manchester, currently requires a driven and determined Internal Sales Executive to join their expanding Commercial Team in a new business role focusing on proactive lead generation in support of active marketing campaigns. If you take to this role quickly, learn the product and show ability to over achieve on targets, you can move into their senior sales team (£40-60k OTE) within a 12 month period.
The role is varied, autonomous, fast-paced and self-managed; working as part of a high performing team promoting in-demand products. You’ll be provided with a good quality database, email marketing campaigns and a supportive environment, but will need to be naturally entrepreneurial to prioritise your own activities and maximise opportunities to meet target.
Key duties of the role will include:
- Developing a strong knowledge of all relevant company products, services and solutions
- Contacting new and prospect customers by telephone to qualify leads provided by marketing for the senior sales team
- Researching and generating your own leads, identifying and converting all opportunities
- Working to KPI targets including an average of 2 hours talk time
- Following-up on promotional campaigns, booking appointments and responding to enquiries
- Managing and recording your own administration on the internal CRM database
- Maintaining your own sales forecasts and managing your individual pipeline
Suitable candidates will need to demonstrate:
- Ideally educated to degree-level or equivalent
- A minimum of 12 months’ experience in an outbound sales role
- Previous experience of overachieving KPI based targets
- Proven ability to build successful business relationships
- Energetic, ambitious, can-do attitude
In return, the company is offering a starting salary of £24-26,000 per annum and realistic OTE of £30-35,000.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful, you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days and should be prepared to discuss your experience in more detail. Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, we can only respond to candidates who meet the minimum criteria specified above. Therefore if you do not hear from us within this time frame, you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as an employment agency and an employment business in respect of these vacancies. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.