Business Development Manager
Do you have the ability to develop and close sales deals?
Do you have a proven track record of hitting set sales targets?
If this sounds like you please read on!
Duties to include:
• Sell the full range of the company’s products into existing and new markets
• Increase the customer base and cross sell in order to grow the sales revenue of the company
• Utilise company databases to identify and target new potential clients
• Research and identify new potential clients that are not in the database
• Sell new products to existing clients
• Updated the company database systems to include CRM, Excel and databases
• Face to face and conference call meetings with clients
• Work to set sales targets
Skills & experience required:
• Ability to develop and close sales deals
• Well presented
• Good communication skills
• Ability to interact with clients on a technical level
• Flexible and able to cope with changing requirements
• Ability to multi-task
• Willing to learn and develop skills
Hours: Full time Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm 1 hour for lunch
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 plus bonus and nest pension
Location: Baldock, Hertfordshire
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency for this permanent vacancy.