Graduate Catastrophe Modelling Analyst
We are currently working with a leading Lloyd's of London Insurer which is looking to recruit graduate candidates into their growing Catastrophe Modelling function.
Catastrophe Modelling is an ever growing function across the Lloyds market and provides an analytical, in depth insight into the technical motivations and factors behind the pricing of a risk.
- Full training given on RMS modelling software with study support available for further qualifications
- Working regularly with others within the function on bespoke projects outside of your regular duties
- Consistent underwriter contact providing support and adivce on specific risks and overall portfolios
- Technical degree in subject related to Earth Sciences, Geography, Mathematics or Statistics
- Strong IT skills with particular requirements for MS Excel proficiency
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, R or Python as useful but not necessary
- The ability to work independently and part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills
The role is paying between £20,000 - £25,000 + package and is based in the City of London.
If this role is of interest, please submit your CV for consideration.