Field Service Engineer
4 days left
- Full Time
- Do you have experience in the repair or maintenance domestic appliances or white goods?
- Fantastic opportunity to join a market leader offering excellent stability and progression
Oxfordshire - Oxford, Banbury, Chipping Norton, Bicester
Field Service Engineer - Domestic Appliances and White Goods
The Role of a Field Service Engineer:
Attending customers' sites in Oxfordshire, you will be servicing and repairing domestic white goods appliances equipment in customer's homes. Carrying out repairs on electrical components and mechanical parts, you will be utilising and testing your engineering knowledge on a daily basis. Being field based in customers' homes, you will be interacting with the public, so professionalism and strong customer service skills are essential.
The Candidate for the Field Service Engineer Position:
- You MUST have experience of either repairing or servicing white goods or large domestic appliances.
- Candidates with either a CCN1 or CKR1 gas qualification are strongly urged to apply.
- You must have previous field service experience and a full driving licence for this role.
- Candidates must live on an OX postcode to be considered.
Our client is a UK market leader in the white goods and appliances repair sector. Due to recent growth, a rare opportunity has arisen to join their field service team. They offer complete product training and qualifications for all employees. They pride themselves on customer service skills and strive for a high first fix rate.
The Package for a Field Service Engineer:
- A salary of up to £32,500 depending on experience.
- Excellent overtime earning potential
- Expensed Company Vehicle
- Mobile, Pension, healthcare, 23 Days Holiday plus Stats
The role of Field Service Engineer covers the Oxfordshire, and candidates from Oxford, Banbury, Chipping Norton, Bicester, and surrounding areas will be considered.