Clark James Recruitment are working with a leading and long established business that are looking to further expand their team with a Para Planner.
Our client provides a Pension planning bureau service, offering one-off advice to introduced clients for advisers who do not hold the necessary qualifications or who do not have the time or expertise in this field.
The service has grown rapidly over recent years which has created this exciting position in a dynamic yet friendly atmosphere.
As a growing business our client can offer the potential for career advancement and further industry study.
- You will play a key role in the pension planning for report only and advised cases, communicating by phone and email with introducing advisers and clients to collect and review all necessary information, complete the analysis and produce the report.
- This is a role that requires excellent technical knowledge and attention to detail but also real-world financial experience and the ability to put clients’ affairs in context and see the "big picture".
- This is a great opportunity to join an established but rapidly growing business that specialises in Report only and one-off advised pension planning cases for introduced clients.
- Diploma in Financial Planning (CII) - Level 4 or Diploma in Financial Planning
- Excellent technical knowledge with strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills, including confidence to deal with introducing advisers and clients
- Basic to £40,000
- Health Plan
- Death in Service