Trainer/ Assessor Hospitality
North East ( Middlesborough and surrounding region)
£23000 to £26000
CMD Recruitment Ltd is supporting a well respected National training provider that is recruiting a training and development officer
As a Training & Development Officer, you will need to advise, teach, guide and support learners to achieve their chosen qualifications on time with a high level of quality, including liaising with the employer on the progress of the learners.
You will be responsible for maintaining an effective caseload of learners through their apprenticeship journey and enable them to achieve all aspects of their apprenticeship including End Point Assessment.
Please note that this position is subject to contract award.
Salary: £23-26,000 per annum (dependent on skills & experience)Knowledge skills & experience
My client is looking for caring people who are passionate about supporting learners through their development journey, our essential requirements are:
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA L3/A1/D32/33)
- Level 3 or above Teaching Qualification
- NVQ Level 3 or above in Hospitality Pathways or equivalent
- Level 2 qualification in Mathematics & English
- Ability demonstrate a minimum of 3 years occupational experience in the relevant occupational area
- Level 4 or above Teaching Qualification (Cert Ed, PGCE, CTLLS or DTLLS)
- NVQ Level 4 or above in Hospitality Pathway qualifications or equivalent
- Quality Assurance Qualification (TAQA L4, V1, D34)
- Additional Specialism Specific Qualifications
- Level 2 Functional Skills (English, Mathematics & ICT)
Working for this provider , you will need to be a people person, representing and promoting their values to learners & employers. , taking pride in what you do, doing the right thing, sharing your voice and allowing others to be heard too.
Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment with this provider will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
As a Disability Confident and Investors in Diversity organisation, my client is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. A guaranteed interview scheme is available for applicants with a disability who meet the minimum selection criteria