Digital Marketing Executive
4 days left
- Full Time
Online Marketing Executive
Photoshop / website / webinar / Digital Campaigns / Marketing / WordPress / Social Media
My client is an exciting Media business looking to expand their Marketing department by adding an Online Marketing Executive to the team!
This is a fabulous opportunity for someone to utilise their current online marketing skills as well as expand their knowledge in an exciting and progressive marketing vertical.
- Ensuring the client`s marketing materials are acquired on time i.e. digital and print
- Ensure delivery of digital and print campaigns, ensuring the client received the best possible return on investment (ROI) through effective marketing i.e. Website content, email, social networks, PPC etc.
- Deliver in-house webinars including marketing activity, speaker training, live event management and reporting
- Provide support in the form of data look-ups, availability of advertising and product information etc.
- Track marketing orders made by clients
- Monitor marketing materials to ensure they meet internal expectations and feedback any advised changes to the client
- Ensure the delivery of each campaign i.e. print adverts appear in the correct print, banners appear in the correct zone, emails are sent on the correct day to the correct audience etc.
- Promote client contend and digital products via email, social media and PPC etc.
- For each webinar, create a project plan which will include timelines and critical paths and communicate this to the client
What we need from you:
- Familiar with digital systems, best practice and measurement tools
- Understanding of how to use and write copy for digital platforms
- Up to date with current marketing trends, both online and offline
- Able to manage marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Previous experience working on multiple projects
- Microsoft Office
- Content Management Systems (WordPress)
- Webinar (i.e. GoToWebcast)
- Email marketing systems (i.e. Campaign Monitor / Adestra MessageFocus)
Please apply now and your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
If you have not received a response within 3 working days, please assume your application was unsuccessful.
For a further list of current positions, please check out the Jobfinders Website.