Graduate Independent Financial Advisor
3 days left
- Full Time
Are you a recent graduate? Are you looking to be a Chartered Financial Adviser in the next 4 years?
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a very professional Financial Planning practice. The company will support you with full training, support through all of your exams and a starting salary of £35,000!
Based in Temple, London, we are looking for a recent graduate with a relevant degree (Business Management/Finance/ Maths ect) with at least a 2:1 grade in the past 2 years.
It is essential to have relevant work experience in an FS/IFA firm. You also need to be determined and come across well.
- Undertaking whole of market research, as required, on all areas of the market, including pensions, investments and protection, both on a client-specific basis and as part of regular reviews of the market place
- Provide high quality technical, administrative and research support to the advisers
- Provide input to the Research Manager on the suitability of new systems or procedures
- Assist in the development of less experienced members of staff
- Previous experience working within IFA Practice is essential
- Educated to degree level 2.1 or above.
- High Standard GCSE and A level results
- Working towards the Level 4 Diploma would be advantageous
- A high level of analytical capability with good communication skills and attention to detail, as well as the confidence to interact with clients and providers at all levels
- Committed to a career in research
- Good time management and the ability to organise and prioritise workload
*Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner, IFA administrator, Financial Planner, IFA, Financial Adviser
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities, we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.