Production Engineer - Machine Shop & Plating
3 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Production Engineer - Machine Shop & Plating
Are you an experienced Production Engineer with an ONC/HNC in Mechanical or Production Engineering? You will be responsible for carrying out a wide range of assignments to improve the efficiency of the production areas, with a bias to Machine Shop and Plating Shop.
To carry out wide ranging assignments to improve the efficiency of the production areas, with a bias to Machine Shop and Plating Shop. To assist with the manufacture of NPI jobs as and when required. To provide technical support in trouble-shooting production problems. To provide timely and efficient routings for the manufacturing areas.
- To initiate method improvement and cost saving projects in the Production areas.
- To support Production/Sales/Engineering in the preparation of Process Specifications and Routings.
- To assist and provide cover for the manufacture of NPI components in the machine shops.
- To assist with specifications, method improvements and general manufacturing documentation in the plating shop.
- To carry out process and Concept FMEA's.
- To assist with the introduction and auditing of TEOA within the production and NPI areas.
- To ensure that the routed and actual costs of items are the same as or better than estimated costs.
- Ideally hold an ONC/HNC in Mechanical or Production Engineering and have had at least 3 years' experience in a production environment of a related industry.
- SAP System drawing data base MS office and PC plus production plant and equipment.
- Recommend new or improved manufacturing processes and technical developments.
ACS are recruiting for a Production Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Production Engineer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Production Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Production Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Production Engineer role you desire.