Graduate Structural Design Engineer
Job Title: Graduate Structural Design Engineer
Have you got a Bachelors or Maters Degree in Engineering? Are you looking to join a fantastic graduate training programme? This is a fantastic opportunity to build your career working as a Structural Design Engineer with a leading global supplier.
This role will involve joining part of a successful graduate training programme that will train a Structural Design Engineer.
- The role is focused on the design of composite structures and requires a good academic background with the ability to develop a sound understanding of composite materials and structural behaviour.
- The role will require large amounts of interaction with people internally during the core training programme.
- As technical ability and engineering skills are developed there will be a long-term requirement to work with customers and end-users.
- During the first 3 months Graduates spend time in key composite materials departments to gain an overview of the company, our products, customers and processes.
- The following 9 months are based mainly within the Structural Engineering Team developing specific work based skills and knowledge as part of training for the role of Structural Design Engineer.
- Work Experience in marine or composite engineering firms is desirable but not essential.
- Experience of composite materials is desirable but not essential.
- Experience of finite element analysis and computer-aided design is desirable but not essential.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Engineering, Materials Science or related (Essential).
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (Essential).
ACS are recruiting for a Graduate Structural Design Engineer If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Graduate Structural Design Engineer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Graduate Structural Design Engineer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Graduate Structural Design Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Graduate Structural Design Engineer role you desire.